superior raw materials
Black Spruce has proven to have superior MSR ratings in comparison to other species due to its slow growing nature. This means our pre-engineered products are strong, more durable and possess superior strength and quality.
Strength, durability & consistency
ERFT uses only graded SPF #2 or better. Highest quality lumber and steel plates combined with stringent manufacturing processes ensures our products are strong, durable and consistent for your construction project. Our continuous improvement program ensures the end result is a quality construction product – and you a quality construction. Lean manufacturing processes result in consistent quality while increasing productivity so your truss is completed on time at a competitive price.
ERFT’s trusses offer:
- Cost competitive pricing when compared to traditional timber (one of the lowest business cost in North America).
- Lightweight and strong meaning quicker, easier and more cost effective to erect.
- Heavy-duty materials minimizing maintenance.
- Strong and durable significantly reducing problems with cracking, sagging and roof undulations.
- Sections are mechanically jointed making it less susceptible to movements.